Well what more can I say. My laziness binge isnt over yet so I might as give u some more pointless stuff about yours truly:
1. For some unknown reason in the past 12 years I have been teaching myself to learn how to read, write and speak english backwards. At least i know can always get a job as a linguist in the UN!
2. I have a strange fascination with obscure languages and civilizations. Did u know that Maltese spoken by the people of the island of Malta in the Mediterannian sea, is the only european language that is based on Arabic?
Or that the people normally called Gypsies in Europe are actually known as Roma and originate from the indian subcontinent. Their language Romany has many shared words with urdu and hindi. They were called gypsies long ago because people in europe mistakenly thought they were from Egypt(hence the name gypsies).
3. When I'm in areas of low temperatures, be it the snowy cityscape of New york in december or in an overly air conditioned room, my fingers tend to become ice cold. Which is about as unremarkable as it gets:p
4. I used to skateboard when I was in Singapore until I was busted by the cops for "disturbing the peace of the neighborhood". Im more into roller-blading now.
5. I have been playing bass guitar for the past 6 years. I literally had to force my parents to give me the cash to buy the guitar.
6. A poem I composed three years ago got a nomination on an international poetry website and I was invited to attend a conference in Philidelphia in Feb 2004. Of course there was no way I could go as I had fucking exams and also my dad would be less than willing to send me to the states just for some poetry conference:(
7. Most people think I'm usually a happy and carefree kind of guy. However underneath my sugar-coated exterior I actually have a very dark and nihilistic personality.
8. I went to The Family Values tour concert in Phoenix, Arizona of August of this year. I met with and got an autographed CD of one of the bands, Walls of Jericho.
9. In the same month I also met the famous 87 year old italian architect Paolo Soleri. Brilliant guy. Too bad he was such an arrogant egotistical asshole:p
10. I have 5 fingers on each hand. Yea I bet u couldnt ever have imagined that one.
Aaaand there u have it. Alrighty then, ill c u later or something(damn i really am getting lazy)