After much constant nagging from the female half (i know its much more than that) of the blogosphere i have decided to write another post (ta-da!)
I was busy with exams and projects so i literally could not find time to make another one of my insightful blog entries that all you kids seem to enjoy so much *fake smile*
anyways, since my last post alot of things have happened........Like me finally losing my virginity..........
I'm just kidding u fools. I'm still a fully certified virgin. And the way things are going thats probably solid for the next 30 years or so.
Anyways like i was saying alot of things have happened such as:
1. Saddam hussien getting hanged. I cant say he didnt deserve it. Then why do i feel kinda sorry for the old man? It might have something to do with the fact that he was hanged on the morning of Eid (which moron came up with that bright idea?). Unfortunately the whole mess smacks of double standards. He SHOULD have been tried in a impartial criminal court like in The Hague, but of course we all know when the americans are involved in anything, things tend to get a tad screwy.
2. Happy new year! 2007 came in a breeze and is in danger of going out like 2006. Whoop de doo.
3. People started complaining that alot of the young female spectators at the Saudi arabia soccer matches were *gasp* uncovered. Yes, they were unveiled!! How outrageous is that!!!?? :p
4. The miracle of facebook is actually a curse. Just how i got myself involved with this dangerous phenomenon is unclear. Apparently it seems i was under the impression that it was just a harmless network site from where i could keep in touch with friends overseas. Apparently it seems.... i was decieved.........hmmm
5. I've finally started taking graffiti seriously. Before it was just a hobbie i'd do sometimes. But now i've decided to practice non-stop and then eventually became a menace to the Maintanence department and to every flat surface in the university.
6. YouTube is as addictive as it is entertaining. Thanks again for making yet another one of my boring mundane days, less so.
7. I'm meeting with other guys who are actually serious about making a band. This is good considering i was supposed to make a band earlier with some other guy who never called back after we talked about it over the phone...........................the bastard.
8. Ive learned the hard way that people dont give a shit about anything that doesnt neccesarily involve them. If you want to get things done you have to do it yourself.
"A man makes his own way. nobody gives it to you. You have to take it".
Couldnt have put it better myself.
9. Celldweller is an awesome band. And thats all you need to know.
10. I'm so hungry right now. But I've gained a bit of weight (from scarfing down all that pizza, no doubt) so no food for me today.
Well how about that. A lucky 10! I should get a kiss for that. No in fact i should get 10 kisses for that. Because i'm a man. And men deserved to be kissed. Cuz i'm cool like that.