Ive been stricken with extreme laziness as of late and the fact that ive been super busy with classwork. Im sure you've all noticed considering that the last time i updated was well over a month ago. Which is why i'm about to treat you to THIS:
1. I'm fascinated by all the different types of information found in dictionaries and encyclopedias. I can actually spend hours and hours with my nose buried in the pages. And no im not a freakin' nerd.
2. I'm an obsessed graffiti artist. Someday I plan to "bomb" (as they say in graffiti terminology) the side of Building 21 which houses our university's administration offices. That should be a nice sight when the Rector comes driving up in the morning.
3. Ive been single for the past 23 years (hint hint)
4. I once nearly drowned in a lake when I was 4 years old. If i did drown I would make sure to pull a Jason Voorhees-esque Friday the 13th scenario on all of you.
5. I have a green belt in tae-kwon-do. And im sure id still get my ass kicked.
6. I almost became a goth when I was 16. With the makeup and the black clothes. U know what i mean.
7. It was also at 16 when I made a failed suicide attempt. What can i say. Cruel world!:p
8. As a kid the first type of music i ever got into was actually trance/disco. Which would eventually be replaced by rock, metal and rap. Thank God. I dunno what people would say if they thought I was still listening to ABBA.
9. I have had mild asthma as a child. And what may also be mild ADD (attention deficiency syndrome). So dont be surprised if one day on the streets u see a wheezing puffing guy drinking coffee, reading the newspaper, walking in and out of stores each at different 2 second intervals.
10. When I was a kid I wanted to grow up be a cartoonist. U should have seen the look on my mom's face.
Anyways this later changed in middle school to me wanting to be a scientist(yea parents finally got to me). In high school however i made the decision that i wanted a career as a medical doctor specializing in psychiatry and psychology. I wanted to check up on people with mental disorders which included myself:p (This was no doubt inspired by watching too many episodes of ER)
Obviously things didnt work out that way (i'll admit i couldnt get into med school) which eventually lead me to study in the field of architecture. And now im getting screwed:p
Anywayz i promise to update later. Until then, Ciao!